- I am thankful for my husband, Silas, and for all the things I've learned from him since we've been married.
- I am thankful for all the support that Silas and I had from friends and family to make our wedding happen.
- I am thankful for the way in which God has provided for us since our marriage and that He continues to do so even now.
- I am thankful for an easy transition into the city of Pittsburgh, especially the bus system.
- I am thankful for City Reformed, the church family I have recently become a member of.
- I am thankful for my Mother and for Silas's Mother, both of whom are always ready to share their wisdom and experience.
- I am thankful for the life of my cousin, Jason, and for the opportunity I had to spend time with him earlier this year.
- I am thankful for my Macbook - a present from my aunt. Eternally grateful.
- I am thankful for the complete stranger that helped me get a piece of furniture home the other day.
- I am thankful for God's continuing grace in my life.
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Things I'm giving thanks for in 2009
This is, by no means, a complete list.